Spent Grains and Wine-Must Open Hopper PC Pump
The Justice LJ8 Series Open Hopper Progressive Cavity Pump for spent grains and wine must is a popular choice for the brewery and wine-making industry. Flow rates of 11.7 GPM per 100 Revolutions (24 GPM to 51 GPM) at 225 PSI are standard through the range of the series. The Justice Series offers a design of a heavy-duty auger mated to a rotor and stator for the most difficult pumping applications.
The large rectangular feed hopper design easily accommodates your pumping medium while the non-pulsating design of the product produces a low-shear flow that conveys your medium along efficiently. Solids in suspension of up to 50% are accommodated by the Auger design.
The Liberty LJ8 Progressive Cavity Pump parts are direct aftermarket replacements that dimensionally interchange with the Moyno® J8 Series, and the Tarby® TJ8 Series.*
The modular design of the Justice Series offers a hardened pinned-joint drive assembly with a pump body available in steel or 316 stainless steel and with internal wetted components in either stainless steel or hardened tool steel with hard chrome plating for long-life.
Rotors and Stators for the Justice LJ8 Series are available in 1, 2, and 3 stages for applications with 75, 150, and 225 PSI discharge pressures with stators available in Buna Nitrile, Viton, EPDM and Natural Rubber. The standard seal design is a set of packing with a lantern ring and flush connections. Mechanical Seal options are readily available.
Contact a Liberty Process representative today for more information about the Justice Series.
Justice Series - LJ8 - Technical Data
- FLOW RATE 24 - 51 GPM
- PRESSURE 0 - 225 PSI
- SEAL OPTIONS Packing and Mech. Seal
- BASE OPTIONS Steel and Stainless Steel
- INLET/OUTLET 20" x 10" / 4" NPTF
- ROTORS Tool Steel & Stainless Steel, Chrome-Plated
- STATORS Buna/Viton®/EPDM/Rubber
- MOTOR OPTIONS 3, 5, 7.5, 10 HP
Pump Quick Links
- Large Hopper
- Welded Auger
- Hardened Joints
- Packing or Mechanical Seal
- 3-Stage Options
- Steel or Stainless Steel
Justice LJ8 Series Pump Parts
Pumps available online
- Justice 1LJ8 Series CDF Single Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Buna Nitrile Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
- Justice 2LJ8 Series CDF 2 Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Viton® Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor.
- Justice 2LJ8 Series CDQ 2 Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Buna Nitrile Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
*Liberty Process Equipment, Inc. is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.