Open Hopper PC Pump for Spent Grains and Wine Must
The Justice LJ8 Series Open Hopper Progressive Cavity Pump represents an ideal pumping solution for spent grain for the brewery industry with it's ability to pump spent grain for transfer or wine must. Flow rates of 11.7 GPM per 100 Revolutions (24 GPM to 51 GPM) at 225 PSI are standard through the range of the series. The Justice Series offers a design of a heavy-duty auger mated to a rotor and stator for the most difficult pumping applications.
The large rectangular feed hopper design easily accommodates your pumping medium while the non-pulsating design of the product produces a low-shear flow that conveys your medium along effortlessly. Solids in suspension of up to 50% are accommodated by the Auger design.
The modular design of the Justice LJ8 Series Open Hopper Progressive Cavity pump is a hardened pinned-joint drive assembly with a body available in steel or 316 stainless steel and internal wetted components in either stainless steel or hardened tool steel with hard chrome plating for long-life and durability in abrasive pumping applications.
Rotors and Stators for the Justice LJ8 Series are available in 1, 2, and 3 stages for applications with 75, 150, and 225 PSI discharge pressures with stators available in Buna Nitrile, Viton, EPDM and Natural Rubber. The standard seal design is a set of packing with a lantern ring and flush connections. Mechanical Seal options are readily available.
The Liberty LJ8 Progressive Cavity Pump parts are direct aftermarket replacements that dimensionally interchange with the Moyno® J8 Series, and the Tarby® TJ8 Series.*
Contact a Liberty Process representative today for more information about the Justice Series.
- FLOW RATE 24 - 51 GPM
- PRESSURE 0 - 225 PSI
- SEAL OPTIONS Packing and Mech. Seal
- BASE OPTIONS Steel and Stainless Steel
- INLET/OUTLET 20" x 10" / 4" NPTF
- ROTORS Tool Steel & Stainless Steel, Chrome-Plated
- STATORS Buna/Viton®/EPDM/Rubber
- MOTOR OPTIONS 3, 5, 7.5, 10 HP
Justice Series - LJ8 - Technical Data
Pump Quick Links
- Large Hopper
- Welded Auger
- Hardened Joints
- Packing or Mechanical Seal
- 3-Stage Options
- Steel or Stainless Steel
Justice LJ8 Series Pump Parts
- Justice 1LJ8 Series CDF Single Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Buna Nitrile Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
- Justice 2LJ8 Series CDF 2 Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Viton® Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor
- Justice 2LJ8 Series CDQ 2 Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Buna Nitrile Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
Pumps available online
Pumps and pump parts offered for sale by Liberty Process Equipment, Inc. are made in the United States, Germany, India, Spain, Argentina and Brazil.
*Liberty Process Equipment, Inc. is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.