Open-Hopper PC Pump for Fruits and Vegetables
The Justice LJ10 Open Hopper Progressive Cavity Pump is an ideal pumping solution for low-flowable mediums with high solids contents such as vegetables and fruits. Flow rates of 18.8 GPM/ per 100 Revolutions (52 GPM to 84 GPM) at 225 PSI are standard through the range of the series. The Justice Series offers a design of a heavy-duty auger conveyor screw mated to a rotor and stator for the most difficult pumping applications.
The large rectangular feed hopper design easily accommodates your pumping medium while the non-pulsating design of the product produces a low-shear flow that conveys your medium along effortlessly. Solids in suspension of up to 50% are accommodated by the Auger design.
The modular design of the LJ10 Series is a hardened pinned-joint drive assembly with a body available in steel or 316 stainless steel and internal wetted components in either stainless steel or hardened tool steel with hard chrome plating for long-life and durability in abrasive pumping applications.
Rotors and Stators for the LJ10 Series are available in 1, 2, and 3 stages for applications with 75, 150, and 225 PSI discharge pressures with stators available in Buna Nitrile, Viton®, EPDM and Natural Rubber. The standard seal design is a set of packing with a lantern ring and flush connections. Mechanical Seal options are readily available.
Contact a Liberty Process representative today for more information about the Justice Series
Justice Series - LJ10 - Technical Data
- FLOW RATE 52 - 84 GPM
- PRESSURE 0 - 225 PSI
- SEAL OPTIONS Packing and and Mech. Seal
- BASE OPTIONS Steel and Stainless Steel
- INLET/OUTLET 26" x 12" / 5" NPTF
- ROTORS Tool Steel & Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated
- STATORS Buna/Viton®/EPDM/Rubber
- MOTOR OPTIONS 5, 10, 15, HP
Pump Quick Links
- Large Hopper
- Welded Auger
- Hardened Joints
- Packing or Mechanical Seal
- 3-Stage Options
- Steel or Stainless Steel
Justice LJ10 Series Pump Parts
Pumps available online
- Justice 2LJ10 Series CDQ 2 Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Buna Nitrile Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
- Justice 2LJ10 Series SSQ 2 Stage Progressive Cavity Hopper Pump with Steel Auger Buna Nitrile Stator/ Chrome Plated Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
*Liberty Process Equipment, Inc. is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.